- MEME THIS:
- from Cameronr:
- NYIRIRIRIIRI: who's the my abortion person? that's kinda pretty funny
- Me: i dunno. funny though. abortion is funny
- NYIRIRIRIIRI: man when I had my abortion I couldn't stop laughing! even the doctors were like, Stop making us laugh, I can't keep the needle still enough to anesthetise you!
- Me: i know right. niether could the fetus. all the way to heaven
- NYIRIRIRIIRI: they said it was smillilng when it got sucked out. even when I went to confession about it, the priest couldn't contain himself. we were basically slapping our knees for five minutes
- Me: and preists have no sense of humour either so you know that was a hilarious abortion
- NYIRIRIRIIRI: Yeah! i think he blogged about it later
- Me: oh shit i'm totally blogging this. right now
- NYIRIRIRIIRI: oh shit! if you do you have to fix my spelling
- Me: so my future abortion will know
- NYIRIRIRIIRI: your future abortion will be so thankful you were so thoughtful!
- Me: i hope so. i really do
- NYIRIRIRIIRI: if only there was a greeting card for that specific life event. "To the most thoughtful father I never had, Because I never felt your hands holding me, because you paid for half of my exit from this world, because you were so web 2,0 savvy, I just want to say, THANK YOU."
There are some amazing ads in London right now urging people to avoid gypsy cabs. They’re essentially saying that taking one is one ware fare to forced sex. Which is not too much unlike most cab rides.
This is hilarious because a friend of mine just said EXACTLY THE SAME THING.
New blog. I figure, since i make a living out of knowing what’s cool in fashion and whatnot, why not make a blog about it?
At least I got a kick ass url.